Rival Regions has several moderators to look after chat and articles. You can see all the actions of moderators here: moderator identity is hidden, if you don't agree with any action - write a complain to the administrator.
The following is forbidden:
- Profanity in chat, comments and articles, including veiled recognisable profanity.
- CAPS (less than 50% of your message in CAPS is permitted), flood
- Insulting other players, parties and nations
- Promotion and demonstration of Nazi, Fascist paraphernalia or symbols, incitement to ethnic hatred.
- Advertising. With the exception of the game related ads (you can advertise your State, political party, factory, but not more than once in 30 minutes)
- Discussion of similar game projects, you may, however, discuss other games, not similar to RR
- Placing images and videos containing: profanity, insults, threats, slander, sexually explicit images or videos, advertising. As well as posting photos of other users without their consent
- Placing agitation from the real world politics, excluding roleplay of real life political parties. Creating a party with a title and an avatar of a real party is allowed, direct agitation to vote for one in real life (in chat or in articles) is not.
- Motivating others to commit unlawful acts
- Placement of links leading to suspicious websites, pirated content, malware
- Discussion of the actions of moderators/administration in a chat room. Discussion of the actions of moderators (unjustified ban, for example) in the articles and comments to these articles is permitted
- Slander, disinformation, and directed repulsion of new players
- Asking for money
- Direct and unjustified slander of the administration and moderation
- Using different language in global language-specific chat rooms
- Intentional choice of an incorrect language for an article
If your article was banned for some reason you can edit or remove it and request to be unbanned. You can post this request from New article page.
Using more than 2 accounts in any way by one person is forbidden and can result in permanent ban.