You can find a list of every State in the game on Home tab.
You will find new laws available in parliament after your region becomes a state: you will be able to change its title and coats of arms. Leader elections will also start, the winner will be able to change state color on the map, create/join political blocs and more.
You can see the title of the state on its page. Clicking the title will navigate you to the summary data table about its regions.
In case of closed borders you will see a budget forecast (when will this state run out of budget for border guards) if you put your mouse over budget.
Visa valstybės informacija pateikta dešinėje:
- Number of citizens - number of players in all state regions
- Residents - number of players with residencies in state regions
- Work permits - number of work permits, issued by state leaders
- Number of parties
- Number of regions - total number of regions/number of developing regions/number of backward regions
- Travel fee
- Power plant output
- Power consumption - sum of power consumptions of all the buildings in this state
- Foundation date
- Government form
- Geopolitical bloc
- Leader (or dictator in case of dictatorship)
- Leader term start
- Minister of economics
- Foreign minister
- Military agreements
- Migration agreements
- State regions
Former states stay in Rival Regions history forever: you can navigate to History page (icon at the top right corner) via Maps tab.
You can choose any moment in time since the beginning of the game.