Rival Regions has several moderators to look after chat and articles. You can see all the actions of moderators here: moderator identity is hidden, if you don't agree with any action - write a complain to the administrator.
The following is forbidden:
- CAPS (less than 50% of your message in CAPS is permitted). Flood, including articles without any meaning, for example "For the quest"
- Insulting other players, parties and nations
- Promotion and demonstration of Nazi, Fascist paraphernalia or symbols, incitement to ethnic hatred.
- Advertising. With the exception of the game related ads (you can advertise your State, political party, factory, but not more than once in 30 minutes)
- Discussion of similar game projects, you may, however, discuss other games, not similar to RR
- Placing images and videos containing: profanity, insults, threats, slander, sexually explicit images or videos, advertising. As well as posting photos of other users without their consent
- Placing information, containing political agitation from the real world
- Motivating others to commit unlawful acts
- Placement of links leading to suspicious websites, pirated content, malware
- Discussion of the actions of moderators/administration in a chat room. Discussion of the actions of moderators (unjustified ban, for example) in the articles and comments to these articles is permitted
- Slander, disinformation, and directed repulsion of new players
- Asking for money/article rating
- Direct and unjustified slander of the administration and moderation
- Using different language in global language-specific chat rooms